Monday, September 29, 2014

September 29,2014

                             Hi I'm kyler and I'm obsessed  with doing my hair and I would love to show you some awesome hair stiles. I love to do hair because of my mom she is so good at it and when I watch her I learn even more.When I do my hair its fun because I can't meas up because you are learning from what you do .I like doing my hair also because I can be creative and make it my own and show other people that are interested in hair to.




               Every week I  will give you hair lovers a knew hair stile with a good picture and a great tip about the hair stile you will love it .



If you want a perfect curl make sure you get the ends of your hair and curl under not over with the curling iron.
  

1 comment:

  1. Omg i love that hair! Hair be on fleek right there:)

    ReplyDelete