Wednesday, October 8, 2014

October 6,2014

                                                             Here's a link that you can go to to learn  how to do a fishtail by watching and make sure you copy and paste into search Google.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZyZkowmdZv8#t=3                

Hey you stillest its me again so for this week I'm going to do a fishtail braids as a hairstyle and its so easy I hope you like it.



My tip for a perfect fish tail is by starting with your piece of hair and spit it into two big pieces and then  you take a little piece of hair from the outside and fold it over and you do that switching from right side to left and eventually it might or should look like this.I hope you all liked this hairstyle.




No comments:

Post a Comment